Clash of clans hack 2013 updated

Clash of Clans is one game that has had a sudden rise of online gamers’ interest. The developers have really made the game nice. I hardly played this game before i was saw my friends discussing about in on facebook.  Then once i started playing it, i could hardly stop.
 

Anyways, lets come straight to the point. I developed this tool for myself and it worked like a charm. The Clash of Clans hack tool is upto date to the best of my knowledge but if it has any sort of bug please let me know and i will fix it for you as soon as possible. I have tried to implement all the clash of clans hacks and cheats in the tool that i know.  If you guys want more to be coded in it , please let me know about that too.

 

Clash of clans Hack details

  • Version : 1.0.1
  • Operating System: Mac / Windows Me / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 /Windows  8 /Windows 98 and also all other windows.
  • Virus Protection : 100% safe Tested over 90 anti-virus products at virus total.
  • Browsers: Opera, Safari,Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and every other browser.
  • Anti Ban Protection : Yes
  • Undetectable Script : Yes

Clash of clans Cheats Features

  • Hack to get unlimited Coins
  • Hack to get unlimited points
  • Unlimited resources

Easy Steps to follow

  1. Download the Hack from here.
  2. Enter your details of Facebook.
  3. Chose the Resources you want to boost and activate the hack.
  4. That’s it, enjoy playing.

1 comment:

  1. LongShot Wiz13.7.13

    this tool really working for me

    ReplyDelete